St-Labre 200 and Giving back to the Community Announcement
Registration Officially opens March 1st
Event sold out within 20 hours last year. Don’t miss out!
St-Labre 200 – The challenge is set:
- The challenge to build a go-kart from scratch within 24 hours;
- Within a designated pit area that includes:
- Two 120 volt outlets
- One 240 volt outlet
- With the following items listed in the material list;
- Compete for the quickest time in the qualifying session;
- Then race 200 laps on a 1/4 mile redesigned track;
- For a chance to win the Sparkplug cup.
Giving Back to the Community
- Open to all individual or community organization projects
- Online application process opens on March 1st
- Deadline is March 31st
- Over $90,000 has been contributed to different organizations since the inception of St-Labre 200.
- This year it could be your turn.